Monday, March 28, 2011

What I'm Reading

I have had this book on top of my reading pile for a while, resisting the urge to jump into it until I reached that point when I really, really needed to read a good book that I knew I'd love. Sarah Dessen does this for me, every time. Don't get me wrong, I love to read just about anything. But she is one of my go-to writers and after I've experimented for a while with new authors, I love to get back to one of my tried and true favorites. Lock and Key is another great read of hers, and the timing has been perfect. Every time I read Sarah Dessen, I feel a renewed motivation toward my own writing. She makes me want to be a better writer.

Do you have any go-to authors that you know will whisk you away in their good books? Inquiring minds want to know!

xoxo,
bex

No comments:

Post a Comment