Thursday, February 10, 2011

What I'm Reading

I have been shirking my writing duties in the sense that it's been a while since I've read a book on craft. I have had, I'll Have What She's Having, in my craft library for a while but I just didn't have the chance to get too deep into it. I tried again this week and I am hooked. The book talks about the top fifteen romantic comedies of all time (according to author, Daniel Kimmel) and what makes each of them so special. As a fan of the genre and a wannabe screenwriter, I am fascinated by the information shared about each film. I highly recommend it for RomCom buffs!

As an aside, I want to note that I have read all but two of the books I have been sharing each week. These two, which shall remain nameless, are books that didn't hold my interest enough to push me to the end. I hate setting books aside without getting that satisfying ending, but there are just so many really good books and so little time to read them!

Keep reading and keep writing!

xoxo,
bex

No comments:

Post a Comment