Tuesday, August 30, 2011

What I'm Reading

My storm watch also gave me the chance to dip back into the backlist of one of my favorite authors, Elin Hilderbrand. I had The Blue Bistro in my to-be-read sights, but it wasn't until I saw the recently released mass market paperback edition in my local grocery store that I picked it up and put it on top of my pile.

This was another perfect choice for my power outage. I couldn't wait to read through it. Another transport to Nantucket. Another reminder of summer. In these fleeting days of the season, it was a balm for my heart. I think The Blue Bistro is my new favorite book of hers. I just loved it.

Who are your favorite go-to writers? Isn't it the best when you find a book of theirs that tops what you've read before?

xoxo,
bex


No comments:

Post a Comment