Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Check-In

The last few Fridays have been busy yet unproductive, so not only have I not had much time to post but I haven't had much to say! This week we prepare for our first 2011 hurricane as she comes barreling up the east coast. She sounds like a doozy, folks are frantically stocking up and clearing the decks, hoping we will weather the crazy weekend as best as we can. After having experienced a rather unexpected earthquake in this part of the country this week as well, things have been a little unsettling to say the least!

With this forced hibernation coming for the weekend, it's a great time to stock up on books and writing supplies. In the event we lose power, I need to have sufficient distractions and may have to trade in my trusty laptop in order to write longhand. It's been a while since I've written that way, and it may be a good experiment to get back to my roots and commune with the writing the way I grew up doing it.

Stay safe out there everyone!

xoxo,
bex

No comments:

Post a Comment