Monday, February 27, 2012

What I'm Reading

I have a few friends helping and urging me through the process of writing my current book, and one of the suggestions I was given was to read a few different authors to get a feel for the level of sensuality I might feel comfortable in writing. It has been a while since I have written a contemporary romance, and I am happy to be getting back to my roots.

One of the authors suggested to me was Shannon Stacey and her Kowalski series. I just finished Exclusively Yours, book one in the series starring Joe Kowalski. I am glad this series was recommended to me . . . for a number of reasons. Not only to get a feel for the level of sensuality in the books, but it also offers great lessons in how to craft a series. I look forward to reading about the next brother in the Kowalski family!

xoxo,
bex

No comments:

Post a Comment